What is Duty Drawback?
Duty Drawback is a program of U S Customs which allows for the potential recovery of customs duties on imported merchandise or articles manufactured from imported merchandise that is either exported or destroyed.
How Much Can You Recover?
U S Customs regulations allow for recovery of up to 99% of duties paid on qualifying imported merchandise.
Who Qualifies for the Program?
The program is designed for the following categories:
- Manufactured goods subsequently exported
- Unused imported merchandise
- Rejected imported merchandise
Duty Drawback Services Offered by Page & Jones
The Duty Drawback department of Page & Jones has extensive experience in all categories of the program. Our qualified staff can assist you with:
- the analysis of imported merchandise and qualification for the duty drawback Program
- the application process with U S Customs as a duty drawback filer
- the filing of duty drawback claims, including certificate of manufacturing transfers